Webinar to focus on combating retrograde contamination in POU filters
Effective ways to combat retrograde contamination in point-of-use filters will be the subject of the first webinar of 2021 to be held in association with Health Estate Journal, presented by three water hygiene specialists from Aqua free Solution.
The title of the webinar, taking place at 11.00 am on 15 March – and which we invite you to join (attendance is free) – will be ‘Point of use filters – Retrograde contamination; ways of tackling it and good filter hygiene practice’. The presentation, followed by a ‘Q&A’ session, will be delivered by Mark Aristidou, Sales and Operations Director, Dr Florian Dibbern, Managing Director, and Holger Eggert, Technical Product Development Manager, at Aqua free Solution. Topics covered will include:
- The use of sterilising grade filters, and how they work;
- Retrograde contamination – what is it, the causes, and potential steps to combat it;
- Antibacterial surfaces in such filters – their purpose, areas of application, and how they work;
- MetalSkin Medical – a ‘highly effective antibacterial coating’ used in Aqua free point-of-use filters, including the results of a test study undertaken to test standard, ISO 22196:201108, which compared the effectiveness of the antibacterial additive and coatings from different filter manufacturers.
- Good filter hygiene practice.
- Disinfection of point-of-use filters.
To attend the HEJ / Aqua free Solution webinar, please register at: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/463882169610939916