'From Green Plan to Green Action'
How NHS Trusts can ‘turn compliance into an opportunity’ – via an effective ‘Green Plan’ – will be the subject of a webinar presented by Inenco Group, to be held at 11.00 am on 26 November in association with HEJ.
With health and social care activity accounting for 4-5% of the UK’s carbon footprint – business utility company, Inenco, warns that without a greater focus on delivering environmental sustainability across all parts of the NHS, the NHS’s recent Net Zero commitment ‘could be in peril’.
Inenco’s webinar will focus on:
- Creating your Green Plan – What is it, why is it important, and what you need to know?
- Going beyond compliance – using a Green Plan to drive change and set evidence-based
- How to best report on performance.
- Using data to baseline current performance, and setting evidence-based objectives.
- Embedding the Green Plan in your Trust to engage key stakeholders and drive change.
Inenco ‘helps leading organisations with bespoke energy management strategies that support positive strategic change and chart the journey to environmental sustainability’.
To register for the webinar, click below.
Dräger is an international leader in the fields of medical and safety technology. In the medical division, technologies from Dräger offer more than direct value for your patients and support for your clinical team. They help you enhance cross-departmental or even hospital-wide management activities.