Construction Specialties (UK) Ltd
We are a global manufacturer with over 50 years’ experience of supplying quality specialist building products to the healthcare sector. Our solutions assist in increasing the lifecycle of the building fabric and reducing cleaning & maintenance costs, whilst meeting aesthetic and functional requirements of healthcare environments.
Our wide product portfolio includes:
- CS Acrovyn® and effective impact protection solutions for walls and corners, designed to resist damage from impact, wear & tear, and to reduce maintenance costs. The latest addition to our range is Acrovyn® 4000 PVC-free wall protection, available in a wide choice of profiles and sheet.
- CS Acrovyn by Design® - bespoke wall protection incorporating high quality imagery and graphics, helping to create interiors that promote patient comfort, wellbeing and aid the healing process.
- CS Acrovyn® Doors - post-formed or fully encapsulated in impact resistant Acrovyn® material, our doorsets offer years of reliable service and reduced maintenance costs. 30 min and 60 min fire doors can be supplied with third party BM TRADA Q-Mark certification.
- CS Wallglaze® - our range of hygienic wall and ceiling coatings offers excellent durability, anti-microbial properties and resistance to chemicals, scrubbing and abrasion. These properties remain effective throughout their long design life. Systems offering different performance levels are available to suit specific requirements and cleaning regimes.
- CS Pedisystems® - a range of entrance matting systems designed to remove dirt and moisture at the entrance to the building, thus helping to reduce slip and trip incidents and maintenance costs. Our matting systems are wheelchair friendly.
- CS Supertrak® Plus – a cubicle curtain track system providing an easy to install and cost-effective partitioning method in multi-bed wards to offer privacy to patients and staff. It combines a rigid structure with the flexibility of configurations.
- CS Allway® - our wide range of expansion joint covers for walls, floors and ceilings offers solutions to suit different movement and functional requirements.
- CS Louvres – a range of ventilation louvres delivering essential airflow to plant machinery and building equipment. Rain defence, ventilation, screening and acoustic options are available to suit different performance requirements.
- CS Explovent® - ATEX 95 compliant pressure and explosion relief wall panels for facilities where potentially explosive atmospheres, materials or processes exist. The system is field-testable and resettable.
Contact us to discuss your specific requirements. We offer comprehensive project support, technical advice and in-house installation service, if required.
Contact Details: http://www.c-sgroup.co.uk; firstname.lastname@example.org; 01296 652800