Medical Air Technology Ltd
0844 871 2100
**LATEST NEWS** Introducing the flush-to-ceiling ECO-flow™ Stealth
It's our quietest canopy yet, but we want to shout about it! The ECO-flow Stealth works by drawing air to each corner of the room to control the airflow pattern and prevent entrainment. A key feature of the canopy is the use of remote fans, which mean it achieves very low noise levels. It also has perimeter LED lighting that changes to indicate the status of the canopy:
Green = UCV mode
Amber = Conventional mode
Red = UCV fault
Blue = HEPA filter dirty
The canopy’s flush-to-ceiling design means there are zero architectural clashes with other equipment such as lights and pendants. Add to this the energy-efficient digital EC fans, cruciform lighting, and expert exponential airflow design that achieves outstanding ultraclean conditions, and you can see why we are so excited to bring this new canopy to our NHS and private healthcare customers.
Your Critical Ventilation Partner
We deliver total turnkey design-and-build ‘box-in-a-box’ solutions that encompass key areas within the general plan of your building and are suitable for both new build and refurbishment projects.
- Operating theatres and recovery
- Critical care
- Sterile services
- Aseptic suites
- Containment laboratories
Bringing MAT into a project as a specialist contractor gives direct access to the company’s expertise and wide range of skills. We manage all key elements of your project – cost, risk, programme and compliance - to ensure that it runs smoothly, efficiently, and to budget.
The ECO-flow™ Range of UCV Canopies
Our ECO-flow UCV canopies, seen in hospitals across the UK, use graded airflow to eliminate dangerous airborne particles within the operating theatre clean zone for safer surgery, as detailed in HTM 03-01 guidelines. Each model is available at standard size 2.8m x 2.8m clean zone or with larger size 3.2m x 3.2m clean zone.
- ECO-flow Stealth – flush-to-ceiling canopy
- ECO-flow Dynamic – canopy without side panels
- The original ECO-flow – canopy with side panels
Canopies can be supplied on their own, or as part of an equipment package, or in a total turnkey operating theatre solution. We offer vendor neutrality, with the option of fitting free-issue equipment. We can also provide all the ancillary products required to complete a turnkey installation.
Service, Maintenance and Validation
Our facilities management division, MAT FM, provides full service, verification, validation and support packages for all critical ventilation systems, whether provided by MAT or any other major supplier.
We are always happy to carry out reactive work, supporting you in the event of an emergency or other unforeseen event. However, our popular planned preventative maintenance (PPM) contracts, built around your needs, offer many benefits:
- Fewer operations cancelled or research delayed
- Reduced lifecycle costs, so you get the most out of your investment
- Improved cost and energy efficiency, helping you to meet targets
- Less frustration due to faulty equipment
Latest News From MAT:
- Wansbeck General Hospital installs MAT ECO-flow Stealth flush-to-ceiling UCV canopies
- MAT UCV systems for North London charity hospital’s new theatres
- MAT delivers twin turnkey UCV theatre project for Walsall hospital
- Creation of CL3 lab at Exeter Hospital wins Trust’s praise
- Former Finance director takes over as MAT MD
- Wansbeck Hospital’s £5.5 M Theatre Upgrade
- MAT Hands Over New Lab Veterinary Suite At Aberystwyth University
- MAT Delivers New CL3 Laboratory For Kilmarnock Hospital
- MAT Delivers Theatres For New Queens’ Hospital Treatment Centre
- Preparing Operating Theatres For A Return To-Re-Use
- Playing Its Part In Combating Coronavirus
- MAT Provides New UCV Canopies For Torbay Hospital Refurb And Upgrade
- Effective Disinfection Of Sensitive Areas