Due to the critical nature of healthcare applications, it is essential that robust, reliable, and resilient ventilation solutions are designed and procured to ensure that the needs of the application are met.
Daikin Applied UK says its HTM 03-01 AHU solutions are all ‘bespoke’, with careful consideration of the HTM-03-01 guidance, ‘ensuring that the highest quality, energy-efficient’ and maintainable AHU solutions that meet the ventilation and IAQ needs of the project are supplied’. The company has been manufacturing and supplying AHUs to UK hospitals for over 50 years, with over 60% of these supplied in the last 10 years going to hospitals or healthcare applications. Its engineers are ‘well-versed in the stringent requirements of the latest HTM-03-01’, and are able to design bespoke, cost-effective AHU systems to meet customers’ needs.
The company said: “We also offer the availability of full lifecycle care of our products, from manufacture and supply, to site support and long-term maintenance contracts.
To find out more, visit HTM-03-01 Compliant AHUs - Daikin Applied UK
Features of Daikin Applied UK AHUs include:
- A 42 mm / 62 mm (airflow-dependent) anodised aluminium, thermal break framework, with rounded profile for easy internal cleaning.
- Corrosion-resistant precoated granite internal and external skins (double skin construction) with 100 kg/m3 density rockwool insulation to Euroclass A. SS304 & 316 skins are also available.
- Washable internal skins – RAL9002 (grey/white) to ensure that dirt accumulation is easily obvious.
- All access doors come complete with gasket seal and adjustable hinges to eliminate leakage.
- 500 mm hinged access doors to AHU deck heights >1m. 600 mm hinged access doors to AHU deck height <1m.
- All hinged access doors come complete with a viewport & LED bulkhead light (IP65 rated) wired to a single switch per deck.
- A suitable base height to facilitate borosilicate glass trap depths and section lifts. External AHU supports by others.
- Hyspec antimicrobial hygienic sealant to prevent the growth of microorganisms.
- No projecting spires or tek screws within the AHU.
- No galvanised steel internals, in line with HTM-03-01.
- A BS EN 1886 T2/TB2/D2/L2 compliant solution.
Find out more at HTM-03-01 Compliant AHUs - Daikin Applied UK
Dakin Applied UK offers the following CPD seminars:
- Air-handling unit compliance to HTM-03-01(2021) – CIBSE-approved.
- The benefits of air-handling unit refurbishment in Healthcare Facilities – CIBSE- approved.
- Heat pumps and chiller market trends – CIBSE-approved.
Find out more and book now at CPD - Daikin Applied UK
The company added: “Please come and visit us on stand B55 at Healthcare Estates 2023 to find out more. You can also sample our CPD seminars during the event:
- Day 1: 10:15-10:40 am at the HVAC & Engineering theatre – Air-handling unit compliance to HTM-03-01(2021).
- Day 2: 10:15-10:40 am at the HVAC & Engineering theatre – The benefits of air- handling unit refurbishment in healthcare facilities.
“We look forward to seeing you there.”