Rada – A Kohler Company
0344 571 1777
Rada is the leading manufacturer of healthcare taps and showers.
We understand that delivering a clean and safe healthcare space creates tough demands.
Modern water management plays an active role in tackling waterborne infections and conserving vital resources.
Our range of taps and showers have been specifically designed to meet the demands of infection control and user safety. The result is compliance with healthcare guidelines and standards, and peace of mind that people will be safer.
Setting new standards with Intelligent Care
Intelligent Care is our latest generation of digital taps created exclusively for healthcare.
It sets a new standard for how washroom products can help staff keep people safe, minimise the risk of infection and save resources.
Intelligent Care transforms the role a tap can play in creating safe healthcare spaces.
- Minimise the risk of cross-infection with non-touch controls
- Helps achieve handwashing best practice with programmable run times
- Increased resistance to harmful bacteria through smart design and engineering
- Easy to clean with seamless chrome surfaces
Whether it’s a ward, surgical scrub room or visitor washroom, there’s an Intelligent Care tap that can support your needs.
Intelligent Care embraces all the benefits of a modern, connected world to deliver the highest standards of water management.
A single tap or a network of products can be connected to an existing building management system, or can be controlled directly via the Rada app.
- Deliver critical water temperatures and flow times with digital precision and control
- Minimise risk of microbial growth through thermal disinfection
- Peace of mind that you’re complying with guidelines with smart data logging
- Health and performance of taps maintained through remote monitoring
- Water management optimised with ‘intelligent’ duty flushing promoting best practice
Contact Rada today to find out how Intelligent Care can help you create safer healthcare spaces.
Advanced handwashing and showering technology
Our range of digital taps and showers supports infection control and help keep people safe:
- Rada Acu is a digital thermostatic mixing tap designed specifically for healthcare. With pre-configured clinical, surgical and patient handwashing settings, this non-touch wall-mounted basin tap is one of the most advanced on the market. An intuitive LCD display shows water temperature and can be used to program the product to the most exacting requirements.
- Rada Sense showcases the best of hygienic non-touch technology. Designed to aid with assisted showering and handwashing, it’s easy and safe to use for even the most vulnerable patients. Sense integrates digital precision, offering the ultimate levels of safety, hygiene and control.
Our advanced thermostatic mixing technology unlocks high standards of precision in safety and infection control.
- Reduce the risk of waterborne infections with duty flush and thermal disinfection options
- Peace of mind that records are accurate and accessible with digitised compliance data
- Deliver safely blended water while managing usage with pre-set temperatures and flow
- Biofilm formation risks minimised through robust internal workings and external fittings
- Minimise cross-contamination with non-touch controls that are easy to use
To find out more about our digital water controls for healthcare, get in touch with Rada today.
Meeting every need
It’s vital that healthcare estates can access a broad range of products that meet all their specification and safety requirements for every application setting.
Our range of manual taps and shower fittings are robust and meet high standards of infection control and user safety.
- Rada Thermotap is our mechanical thermostatic mixing tap achieving exactly that. Fitting most single-hole basins, Thermotap is easy to install and maintain. A corrosion and microbe-resistant brass body and pre-settable temperature limits help protect users from scalding and harmful bacteria. Short and long lever options mean the range is easy to use for even the most vulnerable users.
- Our healthcare shower fittings range can help you deliver a healthier shower system. With flexible fitting options and detachable accessories for easy cleaning, the range offers a choice for every healthcare application requirement. Every element is built from materials that help reduce bacterial growth, protecting users.
- Rada Safetherm is a hallmark of our healthcare collection. It is designed specifically for clinical environments and can be easily retrofitted with flexible wall or deck mounted options. A low spout removes residual water, minimising the risk of biofilm growth. Rada’s Insutech™ technology limits surface temperatures for safety and a comfortable user experience.
To find out more about our broad range of products for healthcare, get in touch with Rada today.
Safety guaranteed with specialist service
We believe that caring for products is caring for people. That is why we have one of the UK’s largest manufacturer-led service teams.
We can work with you to develop a service plan unique to your facility’s needs, ensuring products perform at their best and comply with guidelines. All to protect users and support staff.
Our specialist service packages offer a range of benefits, including:
- Correct and hassle-free product set-up specific to your needs with commissioning by Rada
- Added piece of mind that users are always safe with preventative maintenance from Rada
- Fast, flexible support from Rada experts with responsive and non-contract maintenance
- Detailed records of compliance with global standards through our in-service testing offer
- Reassurance that products are always working at their best with our health check service
A new way of working
Our integrated service and product plan is a clearly costed, hassle-free arrangement that optimises your washroom facilities in every way.
We work with you to develop a plan specific to the needs of your facility that covers:
- Service and maintenance
You then pay for the plan only – everything, including the product, is included.
Our knowledge of products, coupled with our nationwide team of service technicians, means we’re always on hand to meet your demands. It’s a level of support that only a manufacturer can offer.
To find out about our comprehensive range of healthcare products and service plans, and to discover how we can help you deliver the best washrooms for users, contact Rada today.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Registered to BS EN ISO 9001, we offer a specialised service in the design, installation, testing and commissioning of all types of Piped Medical, Laboratory & Industrial compressed gas systems.
Based in Leicester, with engineers located in Nottingham, Sheffield, South & West Yorkshire we are geographically well positioned to serve our clients...