HAC Medical Gas Training & Services Ltd
0116 269 1480
0116 264 0878
HAC Medical Gas Training & Services Ltd. is part of the HAC group of companies that includes HAC Technical Gas Services Ltd. and Medical Piped Gases Ltd. Both companies provide maintenance and installation services respectively for medical and laboratory gas pipeline systems throughout the healthcare and R&D sectors
HAC Medical Gas Training & Services Ltd. provide a wide range of training and services to the healthcare and R&D sectors and are an IHEEM affiliated company.
Training is carried out from our own purpose-built training centre in Leicester or, alternatively, on your own site or an alternative designated healthcare site.
Sessions are delivered by highly experienced trainers, Authorising Engineers (MGPS) & former BOC Training and Risk Managers, along with a former guest lecturer at the NHS Training Facility, Eastwood Park.
Our Services Include:
HAC Medical Gas Training & Services Ltd. offer the following Medical Gas Training and Services:
Medical Gas Training programme includes:
- Authorised Person (MGPS) Full & Refresher Training
- Competent Person (MGPS) Full & Refresher Training
- Competent Person (MGPS) Maintenance & Installation Training
- Competent Person Terminal Unit Training
- Medical Gas Awareness Porter Training
- Medical Gas Awareness Nurse Training
- Designated Medical / Nursing Officer (DMO/DNO) Training
- Laboratory Gas Awareness Training
- Cylinder Handling (Medical & Laboratory)
Medical Gas Services includes:
- Authorising Engineer Services
- Authorised Person Services
- Compliance Reports and Risk Assessments
- Operational Policy development
- Design Specifications
- As Fitted Drawing Surveys/Production/Updates
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Your Critical Ventilation Partner
At MAT, we deliver total turnkey design-and-build ‘box-in-a-box’ solutions that encompass key areas within the general plan of your building and are suitable for both new build and refurbishment projects.
We have over 40 years’ experience of supplying critical ventilation systems for the NHS,...